Saturday, February 10, 2007

Blogging

Here's my revised blogpage. I've been tweaking it for the past few days; narrowing the margins, adding pictures with captions for some of the lists, creating a recipe index blog with a picture link (my most challenging accomplishment).

I've gotten a lot of inspiration from the foodblogs I read. I have a list of about 50 (food and non-food blogs) (not all of them have made it to my list yet) and I can't keep up with the feeds. I'm inspired by the eloquence and humor, not to mention the beautiful food photography.

Here are some of my personal favorites:

Humor: The Amateur Gourmet, Diary of the Food Whore, Jumbo Empanadas, Talkin' Story, Woulda Coulda Shoulda

Photography: Bronmarshall, Culinary Concoctions by Peabody, Nordijus, Orangette, Something So Clever

Recipes: (hard to narrow this down) Culinary Concoctions by Peabody, Simply Recipes, Something So Clever

No comments: